Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 182 - Gathering

Dex-chan lover
Bruh next arc they will start measuring strength using quantitative revenge meter. Once it hits 80085, Uruma will become Urutoraman while kyo will become his vegeta equivalent fighting an even more sinister villain from the revolutionary club located in Guatemala

Authors bills cannot be this damn high. How in the ever living hell, is this supposed to be vr? Is the mc stupid? why would he willingly climb into a chamber that immobilizes him, blinds him and strips him of any manner of defending himself in the event that shigoku decides to off him. I have lost all my brain cells reading this

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was just gonna be a pre recorded VR world, which he has no control, or interactivity with, but instead it's an ultra impossibly high tech virtual world, that reacts like actual people to what you do, and knows you're there? What?

I can't even tell what the plot twist is going to be anymore. Either this isn't merely VR, and it's magic time travel, and he's gonna have a hand in his own family's demise, or he was a little psycho all along, and molded all the other kids into being psychos too with his ultra psychosis wave.

Dex-chan lover
I swear this author is just playing darts with random ideas & going off what lands in his throws. Genius level writing ladies & gentlemen. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
The cult having a time travel device or some shit would be less egregious than this shit, a vr game? fucking really?
Author didnt even do anything interesting with this shit. Imagine if he followed himself home and it turns out those arent his real parents or some shit
Its just going to end up being him killing somebody and scarface helps him cover it up

Double-page supporter
dude what do you care about your past with the villain, he murdered your entire family, has created an army of zombies hellbent on murder, plus you already are on the deepend for all the killings including an innocent man whats the point of this unnecesary detour

This story has reached a point where I no longer have the slightest idea what the author is up to for the final plot... I just feel like it's going to be something really bad, unfortunately.

Power Uploader
So the author decided, in the lack of options, to go for a sci-fi/supernatural/fantasy?? cop-out now. Brilliant. They might be aiming for making all the possible mistakes in a single manga.

Users who are viewing this thread