Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 171

Dex-chan lover
WTF is this? Author is trying to make us think that after Akustu told him that she was in love more than a dozen time, direclty and indirectly, he still dont understand it?
At this point there is no other explanation than him being an absolute retard...

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I believe the author has 0 ideas. Or rather, they had a single and lonely idea and now they have nothing. And they are milking it until dust comes out.

And I say this because the story has much potential: just end this edging like ~70 chapter ago, make them confess and start a new sequel of them dating and stuff, strong of the fact that your name is already known from this story

Double-page supporter
Just get NTR'ed by your best friend, Akutsu-san! The doujin spinoff we deserve.
I get the feeling in this exact moment some japanese is doing that DJ right now.

And Ooyama is going to break if he stay on edge so much, please mangaka Advance the STORY!

Dex-chan lover
This is still funny enough but at this point it really shows that the mangaka has no writing muscle. Otherwise he would move the plot forward. Also I'm sure now that there will be no "couple time" chapters because it's harder to write

Dex-chan lover
Why would she be embarrassed barging in there like usual? I mean, it's like usual.

Went home? So she's in the shower or bedroom or something?

Double knock out. Well, knock down. She's practiced those... punches.

Dex-chan lover
You would need an electron microscope to see the progress made at this rate. It's there, but just so.

Users who are viewing this thread