Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 173

Aggregator gang
A manga where a misunderstood delinquent practically lives at a classmate’s home, has the approval of their entire family, has the lifestyle of a house cat, and then they go on to date because they’re so comfortable around each other. The series continues and shows their lives after reaching milestones like dating and sex, but it shifts to slice of life for the remainder of the series and shows that a series doesn’t have to hold off on a confession or end at one.

That’s right. I’m talking about Horimiya. Definitely not this. This is gonna be 700 chapters of really, really, really close roommates.

Dex-chan lover
It does make me wonder how Akutsu-mama only managed to pop out one kid. Her and the husband are still lovey dovey, 17-ish years later.

Dex-chan lover
It does make me wonder how Akutsu-mama only managed to pop out one kid. Her and the husband are still lovey dovey, 17-ish years later.
I think it's implied Akutsu was a surprise. They may have taken steps after.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, Yoko is a lose cause, either u tighten ur rein or let it loose completely to the wild...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
A Japanese girl wanting to have a lot of children? That's how we know this is a work of fiction
The Japanese actually have a high birth rate inside marriage, just a low marriage rate and a low birth rate outside wedlock.

That’s right. I’m talking about Horimiya. Definitely not this. This is gonna be 700 chapters of really, really, really close roommates.
Horimiya is a flaming pile of trash though, with dozens of chapters devoted to irrelevant side characters who have arcs that go literally nowhere.
Like, we learn that piercings are the protagonist's way of self-harm, and he literally does them with a clothes pin. But how he ends up with a huge-ass tattoo across the entire side of his body is never explored. And a tattoo like that takes serious commitment and isn't cheap, either. But the reason the guy got in in a society as adverse to tattoos as the Japanese ones is never covered. Hell, fwiw, we see the protagonist actually wear all his piercings exactly one time - and it's never explained, where does he even wear them, just walking around after school?
The only good part of it is the realistic depiction of the female protag's teen psychopathy.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
I think everyone is missing the fact that he wants her to meet his parents.

They're absolutely going to skip the dating phase and get married in like a month.
I pray you are correct. Although, while de jure/officially they aren't "dating", de facto/in reality they have been dating (and basically cohabiting) for months.

Or, to explain it another way, Medieval Denmark be like:
If anyone has a mistress in his home for three winters and obviously sleeps with her, and she commands lock and key and obviously eats and drinks with him, then she shall be his wife and rightful lady of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread