Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 154

Dex-chan lover
It's still creeping along... And maybe my brain is simply saturated... Or has the frequency of their VERBAL "mistakes" increased? The internal thoughts have been there for a good 100+ chapters, but almost every chapter recently there's something being said outloud. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but, that is an escalation. I can easily see an "I love you" slipping out and an "I love you too"being unthinkingly responded with... Promptly followed by a full two pages of them staring at each other across the fold... Again... wishful thinking.

As ever, thank you guys so much for continuing this one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At this point, I think they just want to maintain the status quo of their relationship. They already know they love each other, there's no need to prove anything about their feelings.

WHAT
ARE
THEY
EFFIN'
WAITING
FOR?

Dex-chan lover
The obvious answer is to ask her you to accompany you on a little shopping afternoon to get new clothes under the (transparently flimsy) premise that you trust her fashion sense. But I guess that's still way too high-level for Ooyama, we're still merely at chapter 154 after all…

Dex-chan lover
When they finally get to smashing, that closet is gonna have like 10 people in it all making excited noises and distracting the shit outta the both of them.

Dex-chan lover
kE65n6u.png

so cute

Dex-chan lover
I love these 2 idiots and this my favorite almost together but technically not type romcom arc 😩❤

You know they'd be just as fussy even if they confessed so I just wanna see the transition where she turns into her mom lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's still creeping along... And maybe my brain is simply saturated... Or has the frequency of their VERBAL "mistakes" increased? The internal thoughts have been there for a good 100+ chapters, but almost every chapter recently there's something being said outloud. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but, that is an escalation. I can easily see an "I love you" slipping out and an "I love you too"being unthinkingly responded with... Promptly followed by a full two pages of them staring at each other across the fold... Again... wishful thinking.

As ever, thank you guys so much for continuing this one.
It has absolutely increased and it happens way too much. Basically the entire development of the relationship has been because of them.

Dex-chan lover
It has absolutely increased and it happens way too much. Basically the entire development of the relationship has been because of them.
Lol True, but it's nice to see the transition from "racing" thoughts to "racing" words.

Dex-chan lover
That was a really cute and fun chapter.

Also amazingly chaste for this series 😅

Users who are viewing this thread