Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Ch. 2.2

Group Leader
@8manOrsted actually that was a nice suggestion, and we didn't think that you were being rude, as even the group was having a discussion on whether to change it or not, and if we change it, then what do we change it to, and what we concluded was let it be, as the race High Demon wont get mentioned either way, and we already know that, even i its a Greater demon/ High Demon/ Ordinary Demon, we'll refer to them as Demon only and, when we're talking about race we can call the high Demon, as both High Demon & Greater Demon are Different Demon Race....

Fed-Kun's army
If she's a demon, could the artist maybe show some outward sign of it? I mean they all don't have horns or tails, but, dude, she just looks like a normal human girl. Seems really silly to accept duels from any normal looking person that shows up to demand it. Obviously, she was floating in the air so she can use magic, but that's not unique to demons. Just seems like really flimsy writing by someone that wants to use the whole loli demon trope just cuz he likes it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Ahh, so that's why, it's the novel that I already read before...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread