Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Ch. 2.2

Group Leader
Srry guys, the chapter was out a little late, and just wanted to let you know, we've already translated till chapter 3.1
That's to say, 3 more chapters are already translated, but we were busy setting up things and making the team work as a team, and it took too long for that...
Really sorry

I hope MC wont interfere when she tries to kill those 2 girls. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
was I really reading this piss-poor manga? hmmmm... 🤒

Group Leader
@8manOrsted actually the translation was something like,
Demon race and demons, but this way it would get confusing, so we used high demon, calling her greater demon would be ok too,
But we didn't go with arch demon as, you may already know that, arch demon is like on a really high post or lvl, and what if we get introduced to a race called arch demon later on, the wholr thing would get confusing, so better just go with high demon or greater demon...

Aggregator gang
@Pattis Why
the female knigh joins his harem later in the novel that vol 5 i think or maybe later can't remember.

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai well, he really is fun, and one of the most hard working staff
(though we don't even have that many guys, but still he's really fun) though idk, if the VSauce in your server is the same guy...

Group Leader
@McTestickle @Neltharn you don't know my pain..
That bot is really cruel, it hates me to the core.., its always ready to destroy and roast me..,
If you continue reading the chapters you'll slowly get to know how cruel it can me (mostly against me)....
And thnx for reading

Dex-chan lover
@Pattis - MC is a hero too. He would not stand by and let people be killed. People who do it aren't heroes.
The question is, will he be able to save the guy the loli demon has already hurt?

@YamiMao
I see then I would suggest to keep calling the Demon race as is while the so called demons be called fiend but greater demon does sound better than high demon.
I hope my comment was not misunderstood as me trying to be rude.
I was just giving suggestions and the final decision still lies on your groups discretion in translating it.
Thanks for your groups translation and have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
Well, one of the hero party members looks like a nun, so is probably a priestess, which means specialized in healing magic. Long as the hurt guy isn't dead it should be healable.

Users who are viewing this thread