Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
What did Beta want with a soccer ball? :ROFLMAO:
According to Japan's literature, it's your best friend, that you kick around with several other human friends and the bestest of all friends gets to kick it as hard as he can.
Also according to some other countries' literature, it's an object of worship on par with God himself.

So it's obviously something worth bringing to her own world for more study.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I absolutely love world building, love hearing backstories for characters and what not but I honestly didn't care when reading this. The sad past of the teacher, her motivations, Akane's sins from letting her crazy as hell brother do what he wishes, her pain from learning what her conceit had done....I just don't care. Pretty much was just like Cid "Wow, that was a trip! Ok, time to go home!"

Double-page supporter
Lucky for Akane, she gets to be reunited with his beloved savior (though she also gets to find out how many rivals she has)
Not so lucky for the ones left behind in Japan, what with their leader and essential members gone.

Damn it. I thought we were done with this shit character Akane. Please don't bring her back Beta, I beg you.

Still wonder why Akane brother didn’t recognized the teacher since they worked together:)))

zpn8QQm.png

Aggregator gang
Last edited:
zeta arc coming zeta arc coming zeta arc coming zeta arc coming zeta arc coming (I hope)

Users who are viewing this thread