Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 60.1

Dex-chan lover
Wow Claire had to do the chant & pose too so now it will elevate the anime adaption even further.
Don't expect it. The Earth arc is being done as a movie, which means it's going to be a very long time, if ever before they decide to adapt to this point. The manga has already almost completely caught up to the novels as well, from my understanding.

Staff
Super Moderator
The author's really throwing a middle finger to the idea of "show, don't tell." I don't think there's a panel without dialogue filled with exposition.
1. "a lot of dialogue" and 2. "we tell you what you should think"
This chapter was still 1. The anime adaptation (especially the first episode) of The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady is a great example for the latter because they literally tell you through dialogue what to think of the mc. Even just comparing the first episode with the first few chapters of the manga is an insult.

Dex-chan lover
She broke. Losing to Shadow easily, even after teaming up with Beatrice, makes her realize her powerlessness, which in turn weaken her mental state and allowing her to be easily taken advantage of by the church.
Yeah. If this's a hentai manga, that's the perfect situation for NTR scenario lol

Dex-chan lover
That spirit is either an isekai'd fatass otaku who died long ago, or just a spirit who found some weeb media.

Dex-chan lover
2OZw9GX.png
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Claire just won.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever the case, Alexia and Claire will live, cause they were an important experimental subject for the cult

Double-page supporter
NEVER! The sword isn't smart, but the sword is a man's romance!

More seriously, looking forward to what's next oO

Group Leader
Would be funny if that dialogue at the end talking about there be better ways to fight then with a sword and that Blam at the end meant a gun.
That's what I thought as well, kinda weird to end it with a "BLAM!" of all sound effects

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny if that dialogue at the end talking about there be better ways to fight then with a sword and that Blam at the end meant a gun.
IIRC, there are guns in their world. How did that even happen, I don't know. Maybe Cid slipped up somewhere?

Not the first time it get a split chapter, artist was probably busy, because take into account that it have a different serie running along this one
what series is so important to prioritize over Eminence in the shadow???? heresy

Users who are viewing this thread