Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

"for when the holy sword is pulled from it's scabbard. The unleashed shall set out to lands of ruin"
Cool line.

after the excalibur joke you'd think he'd summon seiba (arthur pendragon).... disappointed

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto Really don't know why people expect this MC to actually have normal morals. He was fucked in the head in his first life - fucker genuinely was trying to learn magic in order to beat a nuke. Obviously he's pretty detached from reality to begin with

@Petnavis Yea right? And even if it wasn't that, just the fact that he has no reaction to killing people and that the first thing he thought of after seeing Alpha was adding her to his play should have clued them off. He's basically Jhin now that I think about it

Bruh how does he not realize that what he’s saying is the truth like cmon it’s been years and you still got no idea what’s going on BRUH HOWWW

Aggregator gang
That was the most casual mixed bathing scene I’ve ever seen. Well done, authors. Well. F*ing. Done.

Slow frickin Love that towel whip haha keep the laughs coming. The only fanservice I can excuse so far, thanks for this.

😂i think ill be calling all worthy dicks E X C A L I B U R from now on 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread