Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

There are so many damn waifus that look exactly the same, so it's hard to keep track of who is who.

Doesn't matter tho, awesome chapter as always.

Dex-chan lover
Anime?

giphy.gif

I don't know what they can do to save the festival after the king was slain like that, inb4 they actually pull it off.

noooooooooo shadow what are you doing lol

i want to witness your taepodong once more lol 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Don't mind me, I'm just here banging my pots and pans to make some noise. Wooohooo! Superb chapter! Thank you!

Question: what does the date on the top right corner on page 2 mean? Sorry if I'm being stupid or something, I'm new to this kinda thing.😅

Is today the birthday of someone here who also love this manga? If so, it's safe to say this announcement is one of the best present they've ever got

I've been a fan of this ever since last year lmao. reading chapter 14 and is bored to death while waiting for chapters. WHOOOOO FUCKING WHOOOO!!!!

Double-page supporter
Reading all this while knowing it's almost certain that he has no idea why he's being attacked or what's going on is a fucking meme.

Well I expected this much just by reading 1 or 2 character that , this manga will surely get Anime... 😍😍😍

Can't wait for Anime. Hope it's even better than manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel happy even though i dont watch anime anymore. This manga deserves all the recognition it can get. I just wish they wont cheap out on the animation or just cut off the story. The anime has to be at least onpar with the manga or novel

Kinda disappointed in this chapter to be honest. This is the only chapter that I feel that doesn't improve or do the novel justice.

I wonder if Cid would reveal his identity as Shadow to Rose. Or just acting as Shadow whenever he with Rose (by using Shadow slime coat

I won't hold my breath for the Anime adaptation, since most of time it fails to bring out the excitement of the original novel or manga.

Users who are viewing this thread