Kagurabachi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The 'Morbius Effect' is real
But I do hope the series transcends the joke and is succesful (y)
you know i read the manga before finding out about the meme and im confused? apparently the meme is made because the manga is "really edgy" or something but it's like... average amount of edgy at best? i've seen father figures being killed at the very first chapter dozens of times so i don't understand what makes this title special to twitter users

Dex-chan lover
you know i read the manga before finding out about the meme and im confused? apparently the meme is made because the manga is "really edgy" or something but it's like... average amount of edgy at best? i've seen father figures being killed at the very first chapter dozens of times so i don't understand what makes this title special to twitter users
It has been a meme before the 1st chapter was released. It has nothing to do with its edginess. Just some nerds taking WSJ‘ announcement of the series as a chance to meme-hype it.

Dex-chan lover
It has been a meme before the 1st chapter was released. It has nothing to do with its edginess. Just some nerds taking WSJ‘ announcement of the series as a chance to meme-hype it.
oh that explains it lmao

Dex-chan lover
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kagura-bachi-glazing

the meme started out because someone compared it with Boruto and praising it for being better. And then it started a trend of people praising it over every popular anime/manga. It has nothing to do with its edginess.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess people wanted to try and cash in on the meme and put out a rushed translation because this is straight trash.

Dex-chan lover
I guess people wanted to try and cash in on the meme and put out a rushed translation because this is straight trash.
This might be for preservation when mangaplus eventually removes the chapters.

I dunno, this actually has a clean style that is like anti-Record of Ragnarök. It skips the training arc and over explanations since you have all the information shown to you, not told.

Users who are viewing this thread