Kagurabachi - Ch. 17 - Tea

Dex-chan lover
I actually dig the a combatant having a chat in some metaphysical dimension when they are fighting. Is one of my favorite trope.

Seeing Frieren's actions and battle scene got elevated in anime makes me think if Kagurabachi can ever get similar treatment. Cause I think the actions in this manga translates better in anime form.

Dex-chan lover
I actually dig the a combatant having a chat in some metaphysical dimension when they are fighting. Is one of my favorite trope.

Seeing Frieren's actions and battle scene got elevated in anime makes me think if Kagurabachi can ever get similar treatment. Cause I think the actions in this manga translates better in anime form.
Metaphysical dimension? They had a chat before fighting dude lol
Frieren is so painfully boring and dry the anime could really only improve it

Dex-chan lover
Metaphysical dimension? They had a chat before fighting dude lol
Frieren is so painfully boring and dry the anime could really only improve it
Oh huh so that was what it all about. That makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Oh huh so that was what it all about. That makes more sense.
Ignore that guy he doesn't know what he's talking about. Reread the last few pages of Ch16 and it makes pretty clear that they fought each other as soon as they met in the clearing. You had it right the first time, the chat is metaphorical for them speaking through their techniques.

Dex-chan lover
Ignore that guy he doesn't know what he's talking about. Reread the last few pages of Ch16 and it makes pretty clear that they fought each other as soon as they met in the clearing. You had it right the first time, the chat is metaphorical for them speaking through their techniques.
Its way too wordy for that to be believable

Users who are viewing this thread