Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 126 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Set the Record Straight

Chika doth protest too much. I’d be willing to bet that if prez were seriously into her instead of Kaguya, she’d wind up going out with him too.

Dex-chan lover
Kaguya deflects from talking about a womanly figure after seeing Chika's sister's boobs.

@namebanned If you are referring to the volume extra that I think you are, then that was Kei thinking that Moeha could end up as her sister-in-law, which would mean a ship with Chika, not Moeha.

Also good for a chapter to remind everyone that Miyuki Shirogane is the coolest person on Earth.

Fed-Kun's army
@ConstantErasing no I was talking about Moeha's crush on Shirogane, Kei already talked about it on another extra chapter and there's NO WAY that Chika ever ends up with Shirogane. She's in this manga for jokes only unlike other characters who get some development, so that's out of question. Not counting what she thinks about him.

@namebanned I went back through all the volume extras because I couldn't remember Kei ever talking about Moeha's crush on her brother and didn't find anything. Only one I found was the one I mentioned where Kei is looking at Moeha and going "This might end up being my sister in law?". At that point in the story, Moeha hadn't actually developed a crush on Shirogane, so I don't think that's what she was referring to. My reading was that she was thinking of potential people who Shirogane might have a crush on, and came up with Fujiwara as one of the possibilities. If Shirogane did get married to Fujiwara, then Moeha would indeed become her sister in law.

Note that this is not me saying that this will, or should, happen. I would agree with you that there is no chance of Fujiwara and Shirogane ending up together.

Double-page supporter
@Coffee 114 That's what I'm thinking too. Most of the 'challenges' Chika was throwing at Prez were mostly toys you could pick up at a dagashi shop (shameless Dagashi Kashi plug). Being pretty poor, Prez would have more exposure to these types of things either due to monetary issues or possibly due to his grandparents as he stated with the juggling. All of his more 'episodic' issues have all been more based around skills used in more social settings (dancing, singing, sports, etc), which he is less likely to have done if he spent most his time either studying or working as shown from how he has a relatively small social life outside the school.

Though it was absolutely hilarious to see Chika being 'cheated' XD I guess he can only be good when she WANTS him to fail.

Dex-chan lover
She literally says how he managed to fix this stuff by working hard at it, and a bunch of you are still saying she should've made him sing. He's not even bad at that anymore, guys. That was the point.

Double-page supporter
kaguya when someone likes the shirogane : how dare thee complimenth thy beauty!
kaguya when someone shares her fetish : we are SISTERS forged is BLOOD

Users who are viewing this thread