Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, the victory/defeat box at the end. It's been a while.

If anybody thinks Iino x Shirogane is actually gonna happen you can go commit seppuku

Aggregator gang
They said don't put the d in crazy but why are they always so hot?

Dex-chan lover
i missed yandere kaguya but i was not epecting to get a double serving with yandere iino

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy well duh? Looking at the evidence and coming to a conclusion based on said evidence can only be a hunch until it gets confirmed. Are you that stupid? Based on your multiple posts and inability to read subtext, I guess yes. Don't worry, I won't reply anymore, I don't like arguing with people who can't see through lines.

Dex-chan lover
If it weren't for the almost unnatural love Shirogane feels for Kaguya, I would seriously think that this could turn out ntr.
But I guess it's just me being scarred from reading Kōji Seo's works.

@Yiledute
>I would seriously think that this could turn out ntr.
but how could you seriously think that when the two people in question are in love with two different people tho?

Dex-chan lover
@smithyy LOL “evidence” they reach, pulling from their asses

Well it’s funny seeing people get so defensive about their “hunches”

Dex-chan lover
@Zenoslash Who knows, but I doubt she has any feelings for Ishigami anymore. I do think it's funny how one dude has commented over 20 times yelling at people for reading any subtexts.

Dex-chan lover
I don't ship these two, but I like their dynamic, the same way I like the Kaguya/Ishigami senpai/kouhai relationship. Though I also really like Iino's dark side.

@Darklight99

dude, IN THIS CHAPTER she says she loves ishigami

what are you on about? no seriously tell me?

let's look at it in different angle, you do know there is still the flower reveal right? you know, the love letter ishigami gave in secret to iino? the one she think he's her true one love? she doesn't even know he was the one who sent her and she still fell for him

how do you think she'll feel about it?

EDIT: just saw your edit, how am is exactly yelling? i am just discussing the chapter, do you have any more points to counter mine other than your "hunches" and those "subtexts"?

Users who are viewing this thread