Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Kaguya Wants to Ask

Group Leader
Is Kei gay???
I swear if it's gonna be siblings fighting over one girl

Dex-chan lover
@Shadowonwater
erm... wasn't this thing quite obvious in her premier chapter? She blushed and text baloon said "brother and sister have same preferences".
I don't think it can be more obvious than that...

Fed-Kun's army
Victories/Defeats:
Kaguya: 11/11
Prez: 11/12
Fujiwara: 5/3
Ishigami: 1/2
Kashiwagi: 0/1
Kei: 0/1
Japan: 1/0

Draws: 2

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um I will not once again say that all ships of the shipers are “obvious” by default, or that later chapters revealed the reason for her motivation, but blushing? Seriously? Everyone knows that in the anime, people blush not only because of the romantic attraction, but why do they keep saying that blush = romance?

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
It's not exactly about blushing, but all points together at the same time.
In that chapter with their meeting it was absurdly obvious, autor tried to make it absurdly obvious too. For those who still don't get it he even added text basically saying "she has a crush on Kaguya". Blushing and stuttering while thinking about her only a small part of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um
In this case, the author parodies the akogare and doshiai stuff from the culture of Japanese women's schools, which can also be seen in works like MariMite or even Revue Starlight. The parallels with gay stuff are obvious, but if you compare it with how manga as a whole depicts a canonical romantic attraction, you will realize that this is not one of the romantic subplot. In any case, this conversation is meaningless, as in more recent chapters Kei herself speaks directly about it.

Dex-chan lover
@namebanned @SuperOniichan
Could you guys, not? One of you definitely needed to use a spoiler tag or not say anything to begin with and the other replied to a 2 month old comment to start a conversation you now feel is meaningless, while managing to expand on what feels like more details to the other's spoiler. Now within spoiler bracket stuff with the power of editing to show how easy it is to go back and do that.

Group Leader
FYI for those wondering about the original Japanese, Kaguya's attempts at calling Kei by her first name: Kei-san --> Kei-chan --> Kei

Fed-Kun's army
After reading this manga, I've had a whole new look on love. Too bad my boy Romeo lost.

Dont look now but it seems Kei is going down the yuri route. Looking alot like Horimiya.

Users who are viewing this thread