Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Ch. 58.1

Dex-chan lover
  1. Use a hypnotic drug on everyone.
  2. Put the punishment of the former king to a vote.
KxWQmtG.gif

Contributor
Always love this work, is not the best and is predictable but the mc is not a pussy and evil people will meet their demise as they deserved, no background story to feel pity can change this. :p
The other work with a badass mc is also "Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!" (anime will be released next year).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now that this reminds me, I wonder, was it explained in the novels on whether the royal princesses were evil since the beginning or became evil due to the influence of their father?

Dex-chan lover
Now that this reminds me, I wonder, was it explained in the novels on whether the royal princesses were evil since the beginning or became evil due to the influence of their father?
I remember Keyaru making comments about the princesses that even after the brainwashing they still would let anyone die for their own or Keyaruga's profit without any question or hesitation. As proof that they are selfish and unempathetic at the core. And it would just take a little push and the right situation to revert them to the cruel princesses they were before.

From the wiki:
"Keyaru has noted that despite her memory being changed her personality is still the same in regards to how she views all other humans besides Keyaru and those she has come to care about, therefore she doesn't mind or hold it against him when he kills people who deserve it."
"Despite her amnesia, Freia still harbors some traits of her former personality, such as her talent in manipulation and lying."

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Literally drugs and brainwashes regular people now? I guess this is why he's the protagonist and not the hero.
I mean, heroes regularily raped, pillaged, and desecrated the dead, so why should he be any different? It's honestly refreshing to see a hero return to form, rather than play up the goody-two-shoes false persona that superheroes so often are portrayed with.

Is the pastor going to be the one dicking him down when he gets shotafied? XD

Users who are viewing this thread