Kaika Apartment - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Tagasode

Dex-chan lover
A point inessential here:

What is called “the Spanish flu” likely arose in America, and certainly overtook America and then the world because of US mismanagement of infected soldiers.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems intruiging, excited to see where ot goes! Love the victorian aesthetic as well. Is mori rubbing off onto the other harta mangaka? Lol

Supporter
For any1 that checked the raws, will this be a pov changing series?
Cause since the apprentice decided to finish the work right on the first chapter i don't see that plot getting extended, nor i see why him randomly starting a new novel should be a plot, so it only makes sense to me for it to be episodic/pov changing

Dex-chan lover
very neat! big fan of the style. thank you for the translation and notes!

Dex-chan lover
For any1 that checked the raws, will this be a pov changing series?
Cause since the apprentice decided to finish the work right on the first chapter i don't see that plot getting extended, nor i see why him randomly starting a new novel should be a plot, so it only makes sense to me for it to be episodic/pov changing
We're obviously going to have stories centered around different characters, but that recentering doesn't require a changing point of view; and, even if the point of view changes with each recentering, he might be a participant in every story.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for translating this! I’ve been eagerly waiting for it. Love the detailed notes at the end ❤️

Quite an interesting premise! Would love to read more of this manga and learn more about its characters!

Users who are viewing this thread