Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - The dark soldier fired

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, welcome to humanity. WHEN YOU WERE ALREADY HUMAN!!!

Seriously, did the dude have wings? A tail? Some form of horns? Some deformity that isn't human?

Dex-chan lover
Well.. That first page has a lot of mistakes. Her father, her mother for starters. "What a strain" should be "What a bother". "I'm sorry that I have not introduced myself yet." That wont fit probably but she sure has shown up before so... Page 2. Dariel-san, why were you in the forest? Page 4. Dariel-san, that's terrible. Page 12. "You decided to live". Page 13. Instead of "and I was very happy", make it "made me very happy". Felt some others had grammar errors but couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks for the translation though.

@jimmyclear Demon / Human in their world could be the same as asian / european in our world, we don't know yet since all the demons in the first half looks exactly like humans.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, but I'd suggest finding a better proofreader. I thought the first 5 or so pages were MTL =\

Dex-chan lover
k, i took a whole minute to comprehend "i am his mother i am his father part"
that was a wrong tl, right?? right?

Dex-chan lover
I wept at the "english" but cheered for the boobies. MC needs to motorboat those fluffy mounds as hard as possible.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_m9fu4wyBlC1rvf06wo1_400.gif

Double-page supporter
I am surprised that the demons never stole some of these magic scrolls to test if some "demons" that cannot use magic might not actually be "humans".
After all the intro literally says that magic is the only difference between "humans" and "demons".

Dex-chan lover
@Drumstick: Wouldn't be the first series to do that
In another, to my knowledge not translated yet, WN.
All the demihumans (elves, dwarves, demons, etc) are basically humans who's been exposed to raw mana but didn't lose sanity (those who lost sanity basically turn into mindless monsters like goblins and such)

Though this happened loooooooooooooooooooong in the past, the current human countries have forgotten such truth and many are 'human supremacists' (ironically, there's basically 0 'pure human' anymore after their history of having sex with any and everything, in fact the main character is an atavist to her elf ancestor)

Users who are viewing this thread