Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - A dark ex-soldier who became an adventurer

Group Leader
That's weird, my library didn't update this manga when i refreshed it; luckily I noticed an update

Group Leader
Why is the end cut off at such a weird place? Also, I don't understand page 183 at all ( the bottom 2 panels)

I assume it should be something along the lines of:
If you manage to smash this rock, you'll crush physically strong/tough enemies that can't be hurt by cutting or stabbing him (as in enemies with thick skin or armor)

and for the other one:
I have no idea what it means... what other nature? What other two? Why superior? Isn't the concept of natures so that they have different strong and weak points?

Contributor
So the MC was a hero-class, but got raised by the demons instead, and now that they fired him after decades of service he'll probably go postal on them.

@Sollertia_ The dad was saying that he believed that the MC's specialty was only bladed weapons (sword/arrows) and as such he shouldn't be able to wield blunt weapons (hammer/shield) as effectively.

Double-page supporter
Oh man this is hilarious. 😂 the dad was so jealous that he was crying in anguish. I bet the dad will be cry bloodily when MC successfully defending his attack. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
the newbie who grinded all his life on super hard mode v/s the veteran who completed the game on normal mode.

Users who are viewing this thread