Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - Smith's ambition

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A buster sword instead of a normal sword? Kinda disappointed, not gonna lie, but at least it's top tier.

Dex-chan lover
I want the breaking point to be after a slew of unfortunate events happen, most of which never involve the protagonist, as our wouldbe antagonist blames him for every little contrivance.

>Girl breaks up with me because she's seeing the madman I'm becoming. "This D rank!"
>The guild gives me lower ranked quests because someone keeps completing all the high ranked targets. "This D rank!"
>People distance themselves from me as they see how shallow I've become. "This D rank!"
>Rock in my boot. "This D rank!"
>Dropped my icecream cone. "This D rank!"
>Shit myself. "THIS D RANK!"

Dex-chan lover
i hate the adventurer guy but what exactly is the old pervert going to report him for? if anything he should be reported for giving the old dude the mythril to begin with. the old dude comes up not even claiming to be a super smith just some old senile pervert who threatens to puke on him and then goes in and starts insulting everyone there.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, Japan and their unhealthy obsession with weak willed main characters...

Aggregator gang
Another Berserk Guts sword clone smh 😑
Why couldn't had just taken one of the designs of example myrtle weapon and just use that? But no we had to make another clone of Guts sword because artist can't be original. So now we got the slab of iron that is attached to a thin ass piece of rod that would break the minute to hit anything with it. Hey since it's a "mYrTlE sWoRd" that won't happen. God why can't Japanese manga artists be original in sword design it's not that hard when you have real world examples that they could reference from?

Either way thanks for the translation I appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
Well all your weird ass add-ons like wings, feathers, scales, claws and jagged edges to a weapons design mess up the point.

Yeah weapons can be a work of art but the crap you put on to it shouldn't decrease it effectivity as a tool.

Dex-chan lover
...what happened to the tiny amount of mithril? And what is with Nipponlands obsession with busterswords

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you do realize that he's stronger than you, right? And he's achieved a lot more than you ever will be.

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao nah bro
you need to get over yourself
this is ALL Dariels fault if you cant see that you're blind

Users who are viewing this thread