KAKAO 79% - Ch. 156 - A Blow to the Solar Plexus

Group Leader
Looks like the general consensus is that extra-kun is the one who deserves "A Blow to the Solar Plexus," and worse. I've been reading this series from day one but, for the life of me, I can't wrap my head around the overblown concern that Tsubasa and Yuu have for Ai-chan.

I see Natsume Nagi knows whatever Ai's situation is currently as it will be revealed in the up coming chapters what they're relationship to each other is, and to finally explain his behavior with Tsubasa, like why he's making his little revenge thing for Ai.

I hope whatever Ai's situation it's not anything severe as to say she's already gone or something (″ロ゛), I hope she's just far away like maybe secluded or in the countryside because I really hope she and Tsubasa and Yuu are to meet again and say that words that needed to be said for the longest time (。•́︿•̀。)

Who is Natsume Nagi? ??

Aww, thank you "kdramalover28! " I had completely forgotten about that. ☺

I was just wondering why there hasn't been an update for this manga? Did something happen to the one who is translating the story or has the author taken a break? Does anyone know? I'm just curious. ? ?

Aight. This is the part where I leave and set aside this series for a while and wait for translations to reach at least around chapter 180+

Judging from the chapter thumbnails in the raws, the next arc will be about Tendou and Tachibana, which will last until probably around Ch. 200 or so. And Arizawa-senpai will still make appearances (multiple ones in fact, which I'm happy about). I'm still betting that he was the one who picked up the ribbon with Ayano's contact details in Chapter 19.
[Update: Ok. According to Chapter 85, Tsubasa has a mail buddy named "Arisu-chan". I believe in my theory more now.]

So far everything is following the pattern of that panel before that "foreshadowed" the plot points. If the foreshadowing there is really being followed, then the next arc after Tendou will involve Sora and tennis and/or about settling the Natsume situation.

Users who are viewing this thread