Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
ok, as of 03/01/2024, there's about 16 days before it makes to 3 months with no english releases on this site(at least that I know of, I only use mangadex anyway), on the 12th of this month, I'll be free, so if there are no updates I'll base myself on the brazilian portuguese translations(my native tongue) and release english updates, this will be a scuffed one man work, but a last resort until an actual group picks this up, the manga is too good to be left in the dark abandoned. Hope you all understand since I'm not trying to "snipe" shit and gave time to the previous translator to return. Just one last reminder that it will be a scuffed one man solo hobbyish thing, but I'll try my best.

ok, as of 03/01/2024, there's about 16 days before it makes to 3 months with no english releases on this site(at least that I know of, I only use mangadex anyway), on the 12th of this month, I'll be free, so if there are no updates I'll base myself on the brazilian portuguese translations(my native tongue) and release english updates, this will be a scuffed one man work, but a last resort until an actual group picks this up, the manga is too good to be left in the dark abandoned. Hope you all understand since I'm not trying to "snipe" shit and gave time to the previous translator to return. Just one last reminder that it will be a scuffed one man solo hobbyish thing, but I'll try my best.
you’re amazing 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Lord, I don't understand how they keep writing the main character like this, even his story just seems derivative from the girl's.

Users who are viewing this thread