Kami Sen - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Hot Spring and Guardian Deity

Dex-chan lover
This entire series is ragebait.

Izumi has a perfect childhood friend yet he keeps defending Konoha? No reason is given other than he is "nice" damnit its frustrating. If there was some redeeming feature about his stupidity like spiritual talent I could forgive this but no! He's just an average kid. Konoha was annoying, incredibly so. Always arrogant and childish. In the end she actually was a God of poverty since she was the poor third of the God of equality. The grandparent was an unfunny pervert who did nothing remotely sympathetic. The other Gods were at least tolerable as members of Izumi's harem.

And the ending. Everything wrong with the series culminated there. It was horribly rushed needing at least three chapters to play out. I was actually enjoying it as with Konoha gone things would return to normal. The best way that this bad series could end. Just as Izumi is about to fall for his childhood Konoha comes back with under 5 pages so no romance develops!

Even the art is mediocre. Yes it shows ecchi but that's all. If the story were good I would ignore the art. But since the story is not masking the bad art my opinion of this work further drops.

The single redeeming factor was Izumi's childhood friend. She was caught up in a mess of gods and just wanted to be with Izumi. The island scene in particular was the only good part of the story. She deserved more.

3/10 don't waste your time.

Users who are viewing this thread