Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The story of Increasing the number of gods even if it is not in another world

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's happening in this manga anymore...
Were only 11 chaps in and youre already lost :oooo:, ill help you out. The mc after being murdered by his father's cult in the past, was brought to the future with the help of the goddess Mitama. As he requested to be brought into a world where there are no gods, despite this world having no god, there were draconic practices enforced under the "emperor." An emperor that we have recently found to be dead, and the congress and emperor of the current world is an illusion of an AI created to maintain the status quo in an "efficient" human society. As for the archons, theyre originally just tools used to help the ai in controlling the population through culling or managing any rebellions. Though it would seem like some of them already knew the truth of their world prior to the mc destroying the AI. The MC's goal now is to have an easy life and to make Mitama a big ass god now

Last edited:
Banned
Hmmm
Two gods system
So there is a way to split the belief after all. I think one day MC going to try and says that he have been elevated to the God ranks and become a God himself.

Dex-chan lover
Were only 11 chaps in and youre already lost :oooo:, ill help you out. The mc after being murdered by his father's cult in the past, was brought to the future with the help of the goddess Mitama. As he requested to be brought into a world where there are no gods, despite this world having no god, there were draconic practices enforced under the "emperor." An emperor that we have recently found to be dead, and the congress and emperor of the current world is an illusion of an AI created to maintain the status quo in an "efficient" human society. As for the archons, theyre originally just tools used to help the ai in controlling the population through culling or managing any rebellions. Though it would seem like some of them already knew the truth of their world prior to the mc destroying the AI. The MC's goal now is to have an easy life and to make Mitama a big ass god now
So why did MC all of a sudden start talking about reviving the king?

Dex-chan lover
So why did MC all of a sudden start talking about reviving the king?
He probably just wants to use the archons for himself by potentially putting himself in the position as king, what he didnt like wasnt necessarily the system of government, rather it was the fact that humans were living like machines to be slaughtered that he wanted to change

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dakini? Reminds me of that Satanophany "On Dakini Sowana" or smth like that.

And yeah. It's natural to get confused on what's going on in this manga. The "somewhat rushed" pacing and the MTL-ish TL do make it even more confusing

Dakini? Reminds me of that Satanophany "On Dakini Sowana" or smth like that.

And yeah. It's natural to get confused on what's going on in this manga. The "somewhat rushed" pacing and the MTL-ish TL do make it even more confusing
Yeah you're right, I'll try to make it more natural, sorry for inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread