Kamiyama-san No Kamibukuro No Naka Ni wa - Ch. 14 - Even Through Rain and Thunder - There is Fun to be Found

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter, my proofreader actually had suggested I pick this up and I was going to, I even TL'd about 15 pages or so of it but I got busy and forgot to continue, so I'm glad you continued the scanlation hehe :3

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell yeah, this is back! Thank you!

This has been such a fun read, was kinda bummed when there weren't more uploads.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, my proofreader actually had suggested I pick this up and I was going to, I even TL'd about 15 pages or so of it but I got busy and forgot to continue, so I'm glad you continued the scanlation hehe :3
We at toruscans were also considering it after an SL Request on /r/manga. I'm quite happy to have the original team continue.

Double-page supporter
Sorry for the delay, we've been real understaffed lately. Hopefully we'll be able to update faster, but if you can help translate or redraw/typeset it'd be greatly appreciated. We've got a whole 1 redrawer at the moment.
Thank you for the translations and glad to have them back!

Just a small tidbit. You could've translated the Arai's rage meter as "POW" like it is in older Samurai Shodown games:
screenshot06

apps.42361.13662844678626262.9c282bd6-a926-4e1d-89f9-a990f72c8ca3.74f4ddb6-5c0d-4f11-9017-b7b70f117a37

c0XzrJE.png
Or just leave it as it is since in the most recent game the devs didn't even bother to do that:
how-the-rage-meter-works-samurai-shodown.jpg

Anyway, I love the amount of fighting game references this manga provides since the main girl is basically a highschool girl Faust.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread