Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 85 - Jeanne’s Straight Confession

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's all out in the open now. Hope that made Kanan have some guts and also declare her official love. That declaration alone will knock out the shoujo heart in the president and make her the winner, ez.

Dex-chan lover
from a sword fight to a wrestling match
good-job-konata.gif

Dex-chan lover
I guess no one's going to question how getting splashed with bleach isn't making Jeanne burn or something? Maybe her angelic aura filtered out the damaging parts while letting the disinfecting properties purify her soul and burned out her thicc fat? Sure, let's go with that reason.

Dex-chan lover
I guess no one's going to question how getting splashed with bleach isn't making Jeanne burn or something? Maybe her angelic aura filtered out the damaging parts while letting the disinfecting properties purify her soul and burned out her thicc fat? Sure, let's go with that reason.
That's exactly what I was thinking! It's completely glossed over! Bleach has warning labels to not allow skin contact... it's probably pretty heavily diluted for cleaning, but still, she should be rinsing it off asap!

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I am just getting confused by this arc but like Kanan and Kyougi are already dating right?
Yeah they have been pretty much from the start of the manga. It's just Kanan is super plus ultra extra tsundere and has been claiming for the longest time that it's only so she can devour his soul and she doesn't  actually like him.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they have been pretty much from the start of the manga. It's just Kanan is super plus ultra extra tsundere and has been claiming for the longest time that it's only so she can devour his soul and she doesn't  actually like him.
Okay then I remembered that right, she would probably short circuit everyone present if she just actually told the truth in this arc

Dex-chan lover
it has been a LONG time since ive seen a german suplex in manga/anime. i thought the trend was gone so im glad to see it come back like this

Users who are viewing this thread