Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
The fact they move the village whenever they mine out all the resources makes me wonder if they're like locusts, leaving nothing but barren earth behind them. Not to mention harvesting a super rare flower down to the last sample.

Dex-chan lover
Are these guys immortal?
Well, in one of the recent flashbacks there was this lady who overdozed on youth potions and was showing it off to MC.
The fact they move the village whenever they mine out all the resources makes me wonder if they're like locusts, leaving nothing but barren earth behind them. Not to mention harvesting a super rare flower down to the last sample.
Assuming MC's mining ability is typical in that village, what are they going to do with all the orichalcum they're mining?
Are they making dungeons and filling them with treasure for future generations of heroes?

Dex-chan lover
Assuming MC's mining ability is typical in that village, what are they going to do with all the orichalcum they're mining?
Are they making dungeons and filling them with treasure for future generations of heroes?
Well if they're trading with demons that would explain how dungeons get stocked. :V

To make farming implements of course. Hoes, shovels, rakes, scythes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread