Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - What Naoya is to Nagisa

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl at first I thought that it was little bit cringe, but by the end... I was emotional and made me appreciate Nagisa more and brought new life into that first introduction of hers where she showed how much she had work to be the best girlfriend. Saki is still my number 1 because she is just so adorable... but man did she took Naoya for granted at the beginning hahaha makes it more obvious that here shyness was holding progress with Naoya back and having Nagisa enter the scene really pushed here to be more open about here feelings. Btw lmao Naoya still on the baths fully clothed hahahah

i know nagisa motive about her love will be a great material that will be unleased sooner of later. but tbh this just plainly bellow my expectation, well let see in the few more chap

Double-page supporter
Wow I still think that the MC is the one from Aho-Girl XD

Dex-chan lover
a-your-waifu-is-shit-23087509.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow. You go, Nagisa. Much appreciated character development!

Saki's prerty much the worst of the bunch as the generic violent tsundere.

Dex-chan lover
Naoya's getting to resemble Yoshiko even more now. Is the twist going to be that Naoya is Yoshiko's reverse rape baby, Akkun buggered off to get away from her, her mom tricked her into marrying a paypig in a make him jealous ploy and Akkun's imouto is Nagisa's mom so she inherited her uselessness making her first love secretly cousin incest?

Users who are viewing this thread