Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Periwinkles

Dex-chan lover
Oh maybe still a chance for hamuro? Since sakura cant forget him,, Prob not lol but im happy to see my two girls happy :')

Contributor
I have a hard time believing that this is ending on the author's own terms, or else they tried to do something they couldn't fully achieve. The former couldn't be helped and the latter is a good effort (I'd rather see a lot of that than absolutely none of it), but either one is a little sad. Still, I hope they can make it a clean ending. I just want everyone to be happy. At this point, it can be unrealistic, and like, that's fine

Contributor
Ok so finally a Dragon is going to show up, right? And that guy is the real villain.

Dex-chan lover
Hope she ends up going to the same college as Hamuro

Dex-chan lover
@Mintzu
I thought it was the glasses Sensai but his outfit looked funny xD thanks for the clarification :D

Double-page supporter
GRADUATING??? AAAAAAAAA im so shook but this is so sweet im so happy for them T_T

Shoot, straight to high school graduation huh? Such a great chapter showcasing all the growth they've both had. I wonder how it's going to wrap up? I feel this would've honestly been a good spot to call it, but if there's more to see I'm not about to complain.

Dex-chan lover
Gghhhgh I'm so happy for them... but I'm so sad for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread