Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This chapter would've been peak if Shinohara didn't appear.
Author just had to do Ayaka dirty with all these setups and not have her and MC be the end game.

Even without reading the LN, you'll know who wins and who loses unless author gonna be doing some serious switcheroo and make the girl bestfriend win instead of the girl who suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
See this is what makes the story completely retarded. Everyone and their dog knows that Ayaka won't win. Why the fuck use these setups to even imply she might? Sleeping in the same room or whatever, like they would EVER do anything past talking. Would rather get back to the situation with the ex instead of wasting time with shit like this just to check the boxes of romcom tropes.
I hate it too, but it's because he wants to make it a 'choice' and to not make it 'obvious', even though we know who'll win. It's dramatic if he has conflict between who he should choose.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter would've been peak if Shinohara didn't appear.
Author just had to do Ayaka dirty with all these setups and not have her and MC be the end game.

Even without reading the LN, you'll know who wins and who loses unless author gonna be doing some serious switcheroo and make the girl bestfriend win instead of the girl who suddenly popped out of nowhere.
Its is kinda worse with the LN. He goes out wit Shinohara and hangs around with his ex as a lot as well after they make up, practicely cheating on Shinohara. This is a complete mass in terms of relationships. Ayaka's situtation is though a prime example of why childhood friends never win (or deserve to win). They never make their move until some rando comes out and take the MC away. She had 1000x more chances to do something by the time Shinohara shows up. And she still doesn't in this very obvious setup, still playing games for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Its is kinda worse with the LN. He goes out wit Shinohara and hangs around with his ex as a lot as well after they make up, practicely cheating on Shinohara. This is a complete mass in terms of relationships. Ayaka's situtation is though a prime example of why childhood friends never win (or deserve to win). They never make their move until some rando comes out and take the MC away. She had 1000x more chances to do something by the time Shinohara shows up. And she still doesn't in this very obvious setup, still playing games for some reason.
That's the problem with these childhood friends though, they always have the best girl qualities, but are utter shit at taking initiative and all you can do is watch them feel sad as the MC drifts away. But this is also why I despise childhood friend characters most of the time, it pisses me off how they make no progress at all and believe the MC will have to be the one to take the initiative even though they know the MC is surrounded by good looking women. Childhood friends never win unless they're the main FMC and the authors always make these goofy ah situations where it's clear she's hesitant to make ANY progress even though she'll 100% regret it. Sigh Why can't there just be a story where every has equal worth and it's just dependent on the MC itself, kinda like Gotoubun no Hanayome but except (that ending was kinda eh).

Dex-chan lover
Nothing is more soul crushing than knowing that best girl isn't gonna win

Stand strong Ayakabros

It's too painful knowing Ayaka wouldn't win... Might drop this here
Same. This manga is a lot more enjoyable when its just MC and Ayaka together. The other characters have nice interactions too but Ayaka's interactions really tops them all.

Contributor
Do it. Post a photo of just the two of you.

What a way to blueball bait Ayaka and Yuuta shippers. This would've been an almost perfect date chapter (minus the run-in with Mayu; Why did she have to appear in one of the few chapters we're supposed to have Ayaka alone with Yuuta? Don't tell me Reina is the other girl she's with here... yikes!) but all I could think about is how they're just not dating and intentionally putting up little mental walls and gaps around each other, and making reasons about how they only want to be friends while their actions constantly betray their words.

"If you're that worried of your health - I'll take care of you!"
Stop baiting my poor heart. I ship these two so hard it hurts. The lack of courage, honesty and proper communication hurts even more. Anyway, even though few people believe Ayaka can win I'll keep rooting for her until the (bitter?) end. I'm no stranger to best girls and the girls I pick not winning.

That double futon prepared for a couple? Crossing the line? Nah, that ain't happening. Impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Let’s be real, Ayaka could win on some Quintissential Quintuplets shit

Dex-chan lover
It is time...
68p58f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I knew this manga had good art quality but GOTDAMN they really put it into overdrive just for the onsen scene

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm dropping this. I don't need to be constantly blue balled by great ayaka moments only for her to lose simply cuz she has the childhood friend tag, and that's the trope authors love to use as a stepping stool.

Group Leader
Let’s be real, Ayaka could win on some Quintissential Quintuplets shit
Lmao, somehow qq fans will still find a way to be salty about the ending.

Yotsuba has won, accept it. No way Fuutaro would date 3 of those bitches and a girl who's just an attention seeker and incelbait.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

So what… Next arc his ex will pop up? She never told him what really did or didn't happen, did she?

Edit: oh fuck me, I went back and reread. I had forgotten, but she's naturally there with FMC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for new chapter!

So that's why the new volume cover is Ayaka in her high school uniform, we'll be having a chapter or two of flashbacks. I guess we'll get to see what kind of person Ayaka is even more. Ayaka is still mysterious and I still can't say how she looks at him as. It makes me feel like she is somehow chaotic neutral among the girls around him.
I really laughed when Ayaka asked him, "How bad is your luck" - if he only knew, Shinohara is most likely there with his ex so chaos might ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread