Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - The Girlfriend and Family (Part 2)

2 possibilities now.
She's just collapsed and will recover to see the movie.
She's dead or collapsed but doesn't recover and dies.

BTW Fuck all the bystanders going like "should we call an ambulance?"
Take a wild fucking guess asshole!

Killing grandma would so brain dead card. Seriously she was so sick that she could die any moment why would they even allow her to leave hospital...

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit, I figured author was going to kill her off to give Chizuru a big "My Reason for Acting is Gone Should I Even Go On With It" drama arc, but if they actually go through with it I'm gonna be pissed.

Aggregator gang
[img=450x825]https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/29/95/562491936-Geese-kof98um.jpg[/img]

Double-page supporter
If she dies like this it will add a serious tone to the series and see is Mizuhara was really doing it for her dream or simply give in to their gramp wishes, not wishing for the grandma to die but is in this point where you can pump up the character.

If she doesnt dies it will keep up the goofy vibes lel

Fed-Kun's army
UNPREDICTED D R A M A
wow
The author will really kill her now ?
How disappointing.

Prediction: Chizuru will blame herself for going with Kazuya and let grandma alone, then will avoid Kazuya. Grandma in bed very close to bed will say to Chizuru to not blame herself and be happy with Kazuya... Credits, and ... no one will be surprised.........

BTW, the grandma is the only person in this universe with a clear mind, showbiz/acting is a terrible career, in which Chizuru will most likely suffer.
This 'training' that she is doing for her acting career, selling her services to go out with guys, basically soft-prostitution, and Kazuya likes her for some reason, (dont really get why , yh she got the looks but the rest...)

Well i guess somebody eventually has to be sacrificed so these 2 mofos can finally progress

Users who are viewing this thread