Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Girlfriend and The Sea Part 3

Fed-Kun's army
how cud he now separate real from fake.......why does he assume she cares

Dex-chan lover
Why would seeing him and her in the same bathroom make even a monkey realize the girl was someone else all along?

Just say he accidentally bumped into her in the bathroom because the door wasn't locked. Which was the truth anyway.

Banned
Oh this is just so classic.

None of these girls are particularly endowed in the chest department... but he focuses on her barely existent boobs rather than on her cute glasses... and he is still obsessed with Mami, who is a boring, ugly, figureless, useless waste of carbon... and that heretic shithead with the chin-pubes isn't purged yet.

Double-page supporter
She might be wearing more casual clothes. But she still can't compare to Mami in a bikini.

Honestly, Chizu in casual clothes over Mami in a bikini. Mami has like no appeal compared to Chizu. Also, Chizu in a bikini is definitely beating the fuck out of Mami in a bikini, so yeah, MC is fucking stupid.

i enjoy people shitting on the MC more than the actual manga lmao, people are maaaad

Dex-chan lover
2OePV5J.jpg

Reading this is 2020 and this feels so much like a omaewa mou shindeiru moment

Banned
Feeling bad for MC lmao. If I were this unexperienced I wouldn't know what to do with all these mixed signals.
Maybe retreat to monk life.

Users who are viewing this thread