Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

I feel dedicated and obligated to making this the most commented thing on this website. Spamming is for losers, so lets hope that the actual chapter where chizuru confesses gains as much traction as this one. People will come here anyway though so it's not NOT a possibility.

Fed-Kun's army
Watch how things will happen but it will look like nothing happened... I'll read next
chapter and return in 3 months

2yrs of kanokari break a man

What? 500 comments. this is crazy . only chapters that bear you all boasting this much. I hope he is honest with his feelings, whether it will be accepted well or rejected. what is clear is that in the next chapter he answers it with nonsense and the manga is stalling again with an unclear story, what a trashy arc. the author is unclear, wordy mc dregs, silly, stupid, dumb and the Chizuru that you are proud of is nothing more than a BURDER, GROSS TSUNDERE who is even more despicable than Sakura

on one hand... i made it this far so i'd feel bad dropping it, but if kazuya avoids the question next chapter, i dunno man.... fingies crossed

Dex-chan lover
i dont think he all actually confess his feelings, i mean, kazuya seems to be the person who d do those sorta things in a private place ,like , who even confesses "i like you" in a restaurant? and kazuya, he d def do it at some other place, i think he ll just say that yeah, you are my ideal girlfriend ,but i dont hv feelings fr you and gulp it down, he wont confess , partly due to chizuru's job and partly due to his inferiority complex , but ,if he does want to be selfish , then he might as well say it ,although i just dont see it happening .
Well,since chizuru got over her grandma's death, i think its fine confessing ,it'd be a diff thing if had thought abt it when she was sick/had passed away

P.S- i hope we dont get interrupted by mami or ruka ,sumi is hardly gonna appear and yaemori would be recording it

I think that when Kazuya declares, someone will come to interrupt (Ruka, Mami or one of their friends)

LET ME GUESS, THE MC WILL SAY NO OR THE MC WILL SAY YES BUT THE HEROINE IS DRUNK SO SHE WILL FORGET ANYTHING AND THIS SHIT REPEAT. IM GLAD I DIDNT BUY THIS MANGA LOL, BAITING VIEWER WITH 0 STORY DEVELOPMENT

Nothing will be the same after chapter 174. I only can say F for team ruka, team mami and haters.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Everyone's cussing kazuya and I agree but mizuhara is no different , shouldn't she also but confess . She is just playing safe , if kazuya says no she will not confess even thought she does like him

Aggregator gang
I dropped this some time ago. If there really is a confession bona fide, I’ll come back.

Users who are viewing this thread