Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

Honestly you know what would make this a really short manga, back at the first chapters, if Chizuru didn't stop Kazuya when he was about to tell his grandma that they broke up, I honestly think this would turn into a slice of life, romance anime but then again, the whole point of the story is about renting girlfriends lmao.

@d0v your whining still won't get you anywhere, so just drop it and don't come back. Nobody honestly cares.

Dex-chan lover
"Haah" is probably literally what every reader wants to say right now.

"HAAH..."

Dex-chan lover
Now the Question is does Mami force Progress or will she reset everything to 0

She's back, but not only that, the "next time on DBZee" text also teases with the idea of him coming back. That means, shit may gonna hit the fan in the near future.

Good to see Chizuru's lovesickness is going with full strength. Aside from LINE, how will she interact with Kazuya without getting all nervous and sad?? Kazuya still doesn't know she heard everything he said, and deluded himself into thinking he got spared from being a fool of himself thanks to Kibe. Little to nothing he knows there's no way out this time and he must act on his feelings the next time they can interact without people around. That's why she (and also he) has to do something before the M bomb drops.

Btw, did the comments section calm down a lot?? There were less rage filled posts compared to the other previous 2 chapters.

@Der_Typ I think she will make the story progress, not gonna lie. (Author, please don't make a bunch of chapters that will just end up with no character development)

Aggregator gang
@WhisCalifa69

just wait
you argue in this section a lot, you know when they come
they'll come alright
just wait till like 6 pm est
then the inbred fucks will start bitching

who has a bigger hate boner mangadex comments for the series or hitler for the jews?

@Der_Typ
Now the Question is does Mami force Progress or will she reset everything to 0
Basically Mami can be:
zv5e3qeqhvl41.jpg
or
3qzfyp.png
😂

Here me on this theory, i feel like mami is planning to ruin his gran's company which will in turn pull chizuru and the mc together or reset the whole progress that we got till rn. Unless the author decides to make her take over the company and let gran to push her for a gf candidate again for MC.

Honestly either route is fine at this point, just hope the story & execution makes sense?

Mami means progress. She looks like she’s the key to the end game. I don’t know if Mami still likes him (I don’t know why anyone would tbh) but the possibility of Mami telling Grandma Nagomi about Kazuya and Chizuru should be the push to get Kazuya to man up and actually get together with Chizuru. This will then force him to bite the bullet and dump Ruka.

Edit: I think Mami definitely still likes him/has regrets about ending their relationship. She’s either jealous that the loser she dumped is now going through his popular phase, or she only dumped him because she wanted him to try harder or something dumb like that. I think Mami’s adamance that Kazuya should stop renting Chizuru is at least evidence of Mami’s envy.

@deedoublejj : both in the main manga and in Sumi's spin-off manga, it's pretty much determined that Mami has no redeeming qualities other than she's smart in an evil way and also really attractive, which makes it easier for her to destroy people. It's been speculated widely that she is "the last boss," (as her voice actress in the anime put it,) so if Kaz and Mizuhara can survive her plotting, they'll end up together. However, that movie star Umi is mentioned in the cliffhanger, so he'll probably try to get Mizuhara for himself.

I think the saddest part is Kaz doesn't realize that Mizuhara heard his confession, nor does he realize that it actually meant a lot to her.

So the tl;dr is, yes, the shit is about to hit the fan.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is dragging on so long due to the mc's inability to man up that I'm almost rooting for an ending where he gets NTRd by every single of his love interests just to see some form of payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread