Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

Thank you for the translation.

Kazuya is finally gonna grow a pair of testicles and ask Chizuru out.

or

Will go back to Ruka and live happy.

Either works imo.

@xgKendo I mean... Kazuya said this was "THE night". So, considering the pacing of the plot, something might maybe, possibly, hopefully happen within the next 10 chapters

@S0viet_Noob I don't like Ruka at all lmao, so it's not a win-win to me 😂😂

ye ye sure; that was the night! i bet something stu pid will happen again, and we'll have to read another 50 chapters
reading this this manga feels like running in a circle ;(

oh boy it feels like progression but it also doesnt feel like progression. Like were going around in circles. Kazuya better kick it into high gear.

Contributor
I swear I was convinced he'd go "She's been woo'd so many times, I'm just another customer" again and was about to flip my shit.
That being said, is this another case of the author messing with us? He says he's finally found some fucking resolve but is he actually gonna push forward? I doubt it

Bruh, this chapter is just saying the same thing (or subjects/themes) as the previous chapters but with different words. Literally a filler chapter, the last 4 chapters should've been a single chapter, hell I think most chapters with "part - x" in this manga should have been a single chapter.

Since the FeMC gave the MC an obvious hint, imo he should have confessed there right now. Something along the line of "Then I want to be by your side" or "Then Let me be by your side". That shiz is typical even for a goofy character who has a big crush on another character, but alas... the MC is disappointing this time.

I swear to god, the MC better not be performing metaphorical confessions that somehow gets misunderstood by the FeMC and get offended from said metaphorical confessions. Because that would be straight up retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Major development in the next chapter: Mizuhara gets hit by a car, loses her memory and meets Kaxuya in a terrible way that makes her hate him.
Anyway, it's fun that when she was talking about quitting bring a rental after getting a boyfriend she said "it wouldn't be fair for the client " instead of "it wouldn't be fair to my boyfriend ".

I'm just here for the comments section dissing on how much this guy stretches the story and boy am I not disappointed

You know what would be funny?

When the FeMC said "To always have someone by your side", she might actually meant Umi lol. Since Umi is shown to had a one to one talk with the FeMC in the first part of the chapter, I am suspecting that Umi tried to confess again. But that's the cynic in me saying that.

Realistically I think Umi said something like how the MC really likes her or tells her she needs someone beside her during her career like the MC (lol) which gave the FeMC the idea of the phrase "To always have someone by your side". Which I think is pointless imo due to all the previous build up and other characters telling her the same thing with different words from previous chapters.

There'll be major development alright.
Kazuya'll confess to Chizuru and only to get rejected right away... for whatever happened between Chizuru and Umi earlier in this chapter.
It's time for a major arc to start.
It has been a while we get a major arc since "The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend" arc.

i just wanna know what chizuru and umi talked about, because i think it'll cause a lot of problems in kazuya's confession later. Umi did say that he and kazuya would get along, so i hope it was something nice, but from mizuhara's face we can perceive that it wasn't. My heart can't take such tension, if someone have any theory, besides umi asking her out or threatening her, plss tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread