Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

I’m so over this manga. It’s been like this for so long now, hopefully it gets better but I doubt.

author's note: "the simping will never end, you like it?"

god please just give me some kind of plot progress this series is so dull

JUST GIVE US SOME SORT OF CLOSURE

Sees Mami next week.

Yeah we're probably taking a step back unless MC decides to keep going head on but i doubt that at this point.

MC, "I'm going to confess!"

Me: yOu gOnNa heSiTAtE aBoUt aNOTher 10 cHapTers rIGht?

And yeah he hesitated...

Ffs im only reading this shit because I dont drop manga or anime its like a rule i made for myself

Aggregator gang
Lmao called it was gonna be Ruka time.

Also Kazuya was way too confident for a guy carrying just a box of tissues to his room.

Finally he's gonna confess but I really hope they keep it less than 5 chapters of hesitation.

@Lum1N0us

Who in their right mind would DATE HER? She has the worst personality ever. Would you wanna be with a possessive psycho-bitch who refuses to let you be with the one you actually love? Smells like a restraining order to me.

The only thing I can say about this series is thank god I don’t pay to read it. Infuriating.

Supporter
For anyone who's still applying Western customs and wants to think this isn't normal, that Chizuru must like Kazuya otherwise why would she go out with him, and that Kazuya wasn't being a royal jackass in chapter 1: No, it really is just audience wish-fulfillment. Again. And welcome to the world of manga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4
You'd have the same luck looking for the sexy childhood friend you forgot existed, who constantly throws herself at you (which triggers five other women going mad with desire, despite you having no attractive qualities whatsoever).

Users who are viewing this thread