Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Ex and the Rental 1

Dex-chan lover
i can't understand why is he so shit, but i don't hate him

So how does it feel when the guy you left now has 2 beautiful women that loves him? Yea, regret it beach

Double-page supporter
This guy could not be more pathetic. Being happy at the sight of Mami is just ridiculous. And even worse is this guy actually accepts Ruka as his girlfriend when he's already made it clear he doesn't like her. This fucking manga, man. I've met children with more of a spine this guy.

Double-page supporter
Time for death
VJPbvZ5.png

Contributor
I'm done. I'm dropping this. I can't take more of this shitty MC with no balls.

Jolly gee, I can't see any reason at all someone would want to keep their ex and the stalker that's blackmailing them into a relationship from meeting each other. And Kibe isn't a friend at this point.

Shit, I bet this manga hasn't been canceled just because people like to read it just to complain, just like most of us lol

Aggregator gang
I read the comments and I bet none of them would actually know what to do in the moment of truth.

I find it fascinating how the MC has women throwing themselves at him on a daily basis, but he won't do anything with them on the slim chance that the stubborn bitch option will soften up on him.

Yes, it's another complaint in the comments. I'm bored.

Why would even need to hide that? It's "technically" true after all. He's already stuck in a maze of lies why need to add more lies and misunderstandings. There's Dumb Mc and then bellow them there is Kazuya
SMH

Thats not even about who you ship or whatever. All these lies, what is even true in his life at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread