Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 4.2 - Duties of the saintess

Dex-chan lover
Eh this partial chapter didn't really have any worth, could have condesed it to like 2-3 pages and added it to 4.1 which is sad to write. Glad they don't have the FMC instantly getting over her neglectful upbringing though and acting like she always did in bad kingdom. I'm guessing soon is when her old kingdom has issues as per synopsis?

Dex-chan lover
Eh this partial chapter didn't really have any worth, could have condesed it to like 2-3 pages and added it to 4.1 which is sad to write. Glad they don't have the FMC instantly getting over her neglectful upbringing though and acting like she always did in bad kingdom. I'm guessing soon is when her old kingdom has issues as per synopsis?
From what I can read and remember to the manga, I have a hunch. The old kingdom probably on her life support to even stay afloat. This might be the reason why she especially excel on all administrative and scientific duties as well. Not to mention her family was neglectful of her due to her serious demeanour seen as demerit as a saint.

The fact she is too perfect and yet the old kingdom just traded her away just means the old kingdom pull out their own life support console. The chaos ensues probably.

Aggregator gang
I do enjoy the plots where people take a character for granted then gets rid of them and begins to regret it. Looking forward to when that happens here, hopefully chapters get a bit more frequent though. Great work on the translations!
I agree.
About the chapters, there seems to be quite a lot more available right now, but they cost money, of course.
I also like this type of plot as well, like the "kicked out of the hero party" type thing, but they have a tendency to entail characters that more or less seem to go insane because the MC refuses to return.
Those type of parts.. drive me up the fracking walls..
Is it normal for people to fixate on something they can no longer have to the degree that they try to destroy/kill it/them ?
This sort of thing is just insane and aggravating to no end.

Dex-chan lover
The second prince kicked MC out of his kingdom is both stupid and smart move at the same time:

Smart: The king and the crown prince are bedridden with sickness, that only MC, can make the medicine. By kicking her out to ensure that both are dead, so he can be king and receive a figurative amount in exchange from the neighbouring kingdom.
Idiot: The whole kingdom was so reliant on MC and without her, it falls apart. Mc's litttle sister, Mia, really admire and love her sister aka a siscon, already planned to ditch the kingdom to reunite with MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The second prince kicked MC out of his kingdom is both stupid and smart move at the same time:

Smart: The king and the crown prince are bedridden with sickness, that only MC, can make the medicine. By kicking her out to ensure that both are dead, so he can be king and receive a figurative amount in exchange from the neighbouring kingdom.
Idiot: The whole kingdom was so reliant on MC and without her, it falls apart. Mc's litttle sister, Mia, really admire and love her sister aka a siscon, already planned to ditch the kingdom to reunite with MC.
Interesting. I expected Mia to be the type that just smiles but is incompetent as a saintess due to her sister doing all the work. Wouldn't have expected her to desert.

Dex-chan lover
I agree.
About the chapters, there seems to be quite a lot more available right now, but they cost money, of course.
I also like this type of plot as well, like the "kicked out of the hero party" type thing, but they have a tendency to entail characters that more or less seem to go insane because the MC refuses to return.
Those type of parts.. drive me up the fracking walls..
Is it normal for people to fixate on something they can no longer have to the degree that they try to destroy/kill it/them ?
This sort of thing is just insane and aggravating to no end.
I think you can find free already full chapter raw....
Here's what i used...
It's somewhat high quality for my phone (oppo A92)...
I've tried too zoom in and the line doesn't blur too much....

https://mangagun.net/manga-kanpeki-...-haki-sareta-seijo-wa-ringoku-ni-urareru.html

I've share this, for the sake of this manga...
I think the TL just too focused on official raw and forgot to check out free hq ones...

I need more of this story chapter...
And i can't fricking wait for point system to get to see....

Group Leader
We need more frequent updates, I keep forgetting this exists until it pops up in my followed feed every 3-5 months or so!

Dex-chan lover
"I was taught that saintess' are existences that descend on a country to eliminate all calamities.
They are trained to do anything: medicine, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, architecture, etc."

Considering her disposition and treatment by loved ones this far, it's likely she studied on her own incentive and interpreted it as resolving things independently. She is immensely talented and saw results through her own efforts. But considering how her sister is favored, saints might be meant to be a (religious) idol; saints may cover all aspects of life in the terms of their influence probably through ceremonial blessings.
And like other people have commented, the country was probably riddled with problems that she gained rigor and actual experience in these aspects.

Dex-chan lover
We need more frequent updates, I keep forgetting this exists until it pops up in my followed feed every 3-5 months or so!
We're trying, this is a passion project and we're doing our best to clean and have everything done as soon as we can.

Also the raws arent that far, even if we caught up you'd have to wait either way, we do plan to release more frequently once we can tho

You're free to help out if you want, just join the discord
edit: we're also a new group so we're still getting our bearings

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the idea was to divide it for now just to get our schedules together and release it since a lot of us in the group really like the manga, storyboarding of the og author aside, that's the author's thing we have no say in that, we're just scanlators lol

Users who are viewing this thread