Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 4.2 - Duties of the saintess

Aggregator gang
Eh this partial chapter didn't really have any worth, could have condesed it to like 2-3 pages and added it to 4.1 which is sad to write. Glad they don't have the FMC instantly getting over her neglectful upbringing though and acting like she always did in bad kingdom. I'm guessing soon is when her old kingdom has issues as per synopsis?
There also is Mia the other saintess who is not as powerful as mc, certainly don't care for prince. I think the one she cares for is sister

Aggregator gang
From what I can read and remember to the manga, I have a hunch. The old kingdom probably on her life support to even stay afloat. This might be the reason why she especially excel on all administrative and scientific duties as well. Not to mention her family was neglectful of her due to her serious demeanour seen as demerit as a saint.

The fact she is too perfect and yet the old kingdom just traded her away just means the old kingdom pull out their own life support console. The chaos ensues probably.
Yeah and Mia is a good person and OK Saint but no way she can handle that

Aggregator gang
I do enjoy the plots where people take a character for granted then gets rid of them and begins to regret it. Looking forward to when that happens here, hopefully chapters get a bit more frequent though. Great work on the translations!
Would be especially funny if sister Mia flees country to join sister

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the little sister can keep up now that her elder sister isn't there to pick up the slack. I hope her old country goes to ruins f all them lol
Glad her new country is nice and treasures her :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly enough, I get the crap prince's pov on this... He's absolutely a scumbag, but I can understand his thought process.

What I don't get at all is the parents! It'd be one thing if it was step parents, as per the old standard, but her parents treated her like garbage from day one! Her actual birth parents! I can only assume how much they have benefited from having a saint daughter - let alone two.

I doubt we will ever see it touched upon, but I really wanna know what their deal is.

Dex-chan lover
Twintails are justice, the maid is adorable.
The fan coloured pages looks great, thanks for that!

Users who are viewing this thread