Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 5 - First date

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, when I started this quite a while back, a vindictive part of me would hope my workplace would go through the same thing if I was ever fired. Yeah, I'm definitely not the most bouncy or sociable person on my team, but I work hard. (thankfully things have improved with a new manager)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations! I hope it's not a sign that younger sister is about to become Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Protect Philia until she smiles, then protect that smile!

I mean, she's probably the one who'll have to solve the issue with the demon realm :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
anyone got any spoilers?
I only checked out the Raws, so it might be inaccurate. Since I can't read Japanese.
The MC was worried about her sister but knew that her letters will be intercepted, if she send them. So one of the maid revealed herself to be a ninja and offer to visit and protect her sister. The MC accepted the offer. The ninja visited her sister and delivered her letter in secret. After her sister learned what happened and heard people gossiping behind her back, she plotted to deposted the crown prince. I think by supported another prince who was either sickly or had social anxiety. Meanwhile the MC was tasked with teaching magic to a young noble girl. Although I can't discern the reason.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread