Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 49 - Conclusion of the Demon Lord Inheritance Match

Dex-chan lover
"Aren't you a healer?"
Of course he is. Haven't you read the story so far? He's just specced into dodge, because the healer stat couldn't fit more points.

Oh, hey, look at that. The plot twist no one expected.

She looks happier now. Probably because she doesn't have to hide anymore. And older.

Bruh, why'd they have to make him a girl? This is just unnecessary fanservice
What's fanservice about it? Just because "girl"?

Dex-chan lover
when we first met tito i thought she was a girl and then i figured nah we just have an awesome younger brother to protect and now they really were a girl. this chapter felt so rushed and everything was so shoe horned in as well as characters betraying their buildup like with the current chancellor and all that

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the Chancellor knew? And it was his plan all along to prop her up to be the Demon Lord?
At least, the way he was acting this chapter and what he said about being "on equal footing" to inherit the Demon Lord position led me to believe it.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why after a challenge and all the insults you would accept them having power... he literally screamed you're a girl and can't be demon lord then said yup now my son is chancellor and we are good. It's so obvious that they want to puppet government it.

Dex-chan lover
hoh~ spectacles of delayed/stockpiled hair-growth? Or maybe spectacles of haircut, on someone with hair that regrows instantly?

Also, anyone else noticed mc went from piggybacking when he thought it was a male, to immediatelly princess-carrying when he realized it was a girl? Damn mc is horny :bonk:
Bruh, why'd they have to make him a girl? This is just unnecessary fanservice
Just when I thought this manga wouldn't go for such a cheap and stupid trope
I actually feel betrayed and really disappointed :fml:
I mean, it was obvious it would go for that cheap and stupid trope. But I agree that it it was unnecessary and I was really hoping it would decide not to an abort that plot-line it has been foreshadowing for a while and now just feel disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread