Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Kashiwada-san's Brother

her entire family is just... botoxed into the same expression their entire life...

Dex-chan lover
Remember Oota. Ķ̸̳̖̙̼͇̫͂͐̑͆̀̉̄͒͑̈͆͘͝e̴̪̫͇̳̅ę̷̧̛̪͙͙̥̙͑͒̔͑̓͆̃͘̚p̶͙̺͎̣͕͉͉̗̬̖̀ͅ ̸̨̟͎͇̼̝̦̟̰̙͉̃͌̊y̴̧̢̧̖̥̘͍̲̤̺̙͚̐́̈́̓͊̎͒̇̄ǫ̸̤̭͔̖̼͚͉̰̯̦̖̺͖͚́̿͐͛̏̔͒͊͝ų̸̣̈́r̴̢̦͓̯̬̪͕͇̬̹̤̙̰͙̘̥̒̈́̌̆̅ ̵̻̽͋̾͌̊̓̽͐͐̎̈́͘͘͝ȑ̷̛͖̼͋͂̐̄̆͒̾͗͆̑̕e̷̢̪̭̩̩͈͎̜̳̯̫̊̇̈̓̎ľ̷̢̺̜͔̳̦͇̌͛ǎ̸̞̜̘̰̐́̈͛̈́͛͒͑́͐̕ẗ̴̡̛͍̦̪̯̥̲́͋̓̈̐́̍͆i̴̢̢̘̰̺̘͉̺̯̬̻̜̝̽̆͜ŏ̷̧͉̽́͊̈́̎́̔͗̃̃͗̏̌̄n̷̡̛̫̟̫̣͇̳̈́̍͒̋̈́̆̒̅̃́́͝s̸̢̯̖̩̱̟̹͚͇̹̊̇̀̀̇̃̓̏̕̕̚͠͝ḩ̸̡̥͙̭͐̃͛́̎̔̀́̔͠͝ͅi̷͎͚͉̠̮͗̎͛͆̚p̴̧͙̞̼̤͖͖̭͕͉̖͍͉̬̅̃̀̏́̑̌̈́͆͘͠ ̸̗͓͓̮̭̫͎̈́̄̄̌p̵̝͙̰̗͙̩̟̮̱̦̑̂̆̒̎̇́͂̓̓͊̃͐͝u̵̺̱͉̝̯̥̪̥̺̤̰̪̾̈́r̵̨̡̛̞̱̪͂̏͒̈͒̑͘͜ȩ̷̖̗̲͚̋͒͒̀͗́̇̈̅̋̍̈́̚ͅ.̷̡̨̧̛̮̝͇͈͈̟̘͉̦̓́̐̊̾͋̀̈́̒̌̃̃̀̑͝ͅ

Group Leader
Excellent chapter, her brother's a treat lmao
Seeing Oota speaking all politely was quite an interesting sight as well
biggest surprise was seeing that onee-san is born on Jan 4th (you don't see that date so often unlike Jan 3rd lol)

Dex-chan lover
There he is
LOOOOOOL

Wait, what? They are middle schoolers?!! Dammit!!!! I thought.....AAAAAAAH!!!

Hi3

Aggregator gang
This chapter is dedicated to all the people that say that Ohta is bullying Kashiwada , because it seems like Kashiwada has developed some kind of Stockholm syndrome

Constantly wearing a shit eating grin

What a perfect eternally smug girl.

Group Leader
Ahahaha - return of THAT font did not disappoint! Big bro seems to get more deadly the bigger his smile? And keigo Ohta!?!;; Table and wall RIP xD

Big brother's fav food probably a fried rice with this sauce
014ecd2eb75ffa8388dd79690d9dbc0c

Dex-chan lover
Lol, nice chapter, what a way to introduce the big brother to the main series, and Kashiwada was so adorable =w=

Also, do I smell a new ship with the older siblings?? Yes please XD

Group Leader
This chapter concretes Kashiwada as being brain damaged. Not knowing that that fucking shithead is bullying her when everyone else in her class knows that he is shows that her perception of reality is fucked up. As cute as she may be, she is a complete moron, bordering on brain dead.

Group Leader
@Duribu
I'm not sure you know what brain death actually means.

I'm sure that you do not know whether or not I know what brain death actually means because you haven't bothered to ask me if I know, instead you just throw out a stupid comment for shits and giggles. By the way, are you familiar with the term "metaphorical," or even "figurative"?

Users who are viewing this thread