Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 302

Dex-chan lover
I have had to come to terms with the fact that I probably won't be able to take a lot of trips with my future family, especially since we plan on having many kids, but I soon learned that there is so much fun to be had everywhere.

Your own town or city has SO MUCH that you've never seen. Adventure doesn't require a faraway land.

I like how this manga and the original lean into this theme a lot. Finding adventure wherever you are.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alright alright, I get it life, I would never have this kind of lovely girls for my own family
LIES!!! You will!

Depends how much you are willing to work for it and fight for it. It took me years of devoting all of my free time to seeking, iterating, self-improving, dating, and praying, but I've securing my tradwife now!

Dex-chan lover
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
like the entire sugarcane processing plant got injected into my veins

Dex-chan lover
Very unstructured chapter, which I think is the point: having fun anywhere, even in a "miserable" situation, like a very cold snowy day!
To me it felt like author couldn't make a "standard" chapter this time, probably too busy cooking for the remaining Nishikata-chan chapters

Users who are viewing this thread