Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 8 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
A fire. That's what everyone in this story up to Ch 50 except Akayena needs to die in.

what is this manga even about bro😭👎
all that build up and drama only to be revealed that the MC have NTR fetish☠️☠️☠️

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, did she sleep around now, or did she never?..

How much was actually true and how much was actually just in his head, through her "stories" ô_o

Did she only the first time, which caused his weird fixation, or was even that just in his head? <_<

But if it wasn't, why did she even start with that, if she loved him?

Why am I even trying to understand that dumpsterfire xd..

Group Leader
I'm confused, did she sleep around now, or did she never?..

How much was actually true and how much was actually just in his head, through her "stories" ô_o

Did she only the first time, which caused his weird fixation, or was even that just in his head? <_<

But if it wasn't, why did she even start with that, if she loved him?

Why am I even trying to understand that dumpsterfire xd..
She's not sleeping around she's been lying to him the whole time since they broke up. She only slept around like she did initially because of her circumstances at home. But now that she has mc she doesn't feel the need to do that and he'll accept her however she is. Despite that it's heavily implied she hasn't done anything and is feeding him stories. She grew to like him as well, it was a one sided crush at first.

Thank god I dropped this shit, I read this chapter it got worse damn I need good stuff.

I don't think I could've come up with a worse ending if I was trying to come up with the worst ending I could think up.
I think I would've felt more satisfied if they both died by the end then this.

Dex-chan lover
Still sadge that they bothered to make a relatively "sfw spinoff", if you could even call it that, of the original doujin with new characters and shit and not do anything with the characters and the ending is still the same with just some minor tweaks.

Dex-chan lover
so the extra chapter hints that she will leave MC and then be with a nice guy instead of a cuck shit

yes please i dw this mc to win for gods sake

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand.
I'm assuming she noticed that he got turned on by being a cuck. She actually likes him so she makes up stories but they are not together? If that's the case, why can they not just be together but she does things on the side or at least she pretends to?

Also, Iida seems to be in to sex but she stopped just to tell fake stories and that's enough for her?
What the fuck is this? Why didn't she just stayed together with him as it is more beneficial for her?
Or maybe she knows he won't be with anyone else anyway?

i read. 8 volumes of an NTR manga that i did not enjoy even once. what the fuck is wrong with me
I dropped out after 2nd chapters but this worthless beta bitch loser who is hard into manga at work read it to the end and even he was distgusted by the ball-less cowardly beta bitch cuck loser in this one.

HSK

Aggregator gang
boo, no timeskip for Niiyama and Takashi. Would have loved to see their growth in the 6 year skip.

overall I thought this was fine.

It satisfied my desire to read an adolescence romance story involving a group of friends.

Users who are viewing this thread