Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Gods Trick

Man, the mayor really deserved to die. First try to kill and then beg for mercy. The most pathetic thing was threatening the MC with a curse or the afterlife. I mean, only someone really dumb can attempt such a move being a criminal, because if that sh*t was remotely possible, the mayor and his goons would have already died due to their own victim's curses.

Dex-chan lover
Aha, so others do have levels, but I guess these villagers only ever killed one or two monsters themselves and were very weak.

As a reincarnated person (his body in that world was directly created by god), it's not too surprising that he's put in a category of his own, but it's somewhat vicious that he can earn a large amount of experience by killing any other being. It makes him dangerous to other humans as they would be worried he would just kill them for experience. And of course, you have to wonder how serious the titles are. In any case, it wouldn't be any good for his status to be seen by someone else considering the titles.

And is he really just going to keep being called Mr Goblin by the girl? I mean, he pretended to have lost his memories, so he can't claim to remember his name but surely he should be getting a more auspicious name.

I like the chapter not being split.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato Yeah. Dude first saved her from the hobgoblin and then from the murderous village people, but he still remains a goblin in the woman's eyes. That's pretty cruel.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the full chapter instead of cutting them, it's appreciated.

If i was this guy i would probably participate in wars to increase my level drastically but that's high risk high reward, thanks for the chapter by the way these full chapters are great.

Fed-Kun's army
Man the story of the translation group and the manga are great.

Look at it on the bright side my boy, you're getting tons of exp.

Love the full chapter. When I was reading it it felt pretty long, instead of the "Already over" feeling of the .X chapters. The machine translations are better each chapter, or it's just me? I feel that, if I give proper attention, I can understand everything. Like at page 27 when the prota says "Well, this is the first night that I couldn't sleep after killing a person" referencing that he slept well everyday, and only stayed awake because he had night duty. Maybe everyone figured it while reading tho. Sorry for the broken english.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really glad the MC isn’t flippant about killing people, even genuinely affected by it. Feels refreshing, and a little more real.

Dex-chan lover
404 humanity not found, lol, well, genetically speaking, he should be quite different from humans of another world. Earth humans evolved from primates, who knows how isekai humans came to be.

Users who are viewing this thread