Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Gods Trick

@Legion_01 What if the mayor really did something?
It's unlikely as there are other explanations for it, but what if he curse Mr. Goblin and caused those detrimental titles to appear?

@TroubleFait that's bullshit, period. HE has no detrimental titles, just titles. He's like superman on earth. He may appear human, but he's not. He gets experience from killing humans because he's an alien. Considering how dumb the god was, maybe he was so lazy to put him as a race of its own, which would explain why he gets exp whenever he kills.

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps getting better
About the first manga that actually showed proper fencing techniques, the knight went for a quick thrust instead of some retarded big ol swing, and the dude dodged below it into a grapple, and instead of some massive fight of 4 minutes of grunting and steel gritting it was over in 10 secs tops

This starts resembling Karateka in Another World. Meaning it is deteriorating. Hopefully it will rebound.

I expected it to end far worse, given the girl was quite opposed to killing.

What a twist! And I like how quickly people die in this. They are realistically fragile compared to a lot of isekai

Dex-chan lover
this chapter have better scanslation than the previous one.. thanks for the chapter and i hope the scanslations get better or at least the same as this chapter...

that's a really bad surprise. I genuinely feel bad for this dude having such a schmuck running his scoreboard. Thank you for the translation!

Uhh grappling with some one with a long sword is stupid, the second he graded that knights leg he should have gotten stabled in the head or bashed with the pummel.
Also I'm a bit confused on the timeline of the events of him escaping, the girl being captured and him returning.

@Karakarachu Same.

Double-page supporter
that's retarded LOL, god really wasn't vibing with him huh

Users who are viewing this thread