Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Flashing Grey Matter

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, level 25 already? This is some DBZ power escalation between arcs (lmao).

I wonder if there's another level cap after 15? Apparently town guards could level up just by doing their jobs where adventurers had to jump through a bunch of hoops, but it makes me wonder how Melgo got that strong. Maybe fisherman is a job with high XP gain? Although he'd still have to have dealt with the level 15 cap somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, level 25 already? This is some DBZ power escalation between arcs (lmao).

I wonder if there's another level cap after 15? Apparently town guards could level up just by doing their jobs where adventurers had to jump through a bunch of hoops, but it makes me wonder how Melgo got that strong. Maybe fisherman is a job with high XP gain? Although he'd still have to have dealt with the level 15 cap somehow.
He must have a fishing rod made from Black Metal...

Dex-chan lover
What’s Yajin’s level again? The rpg shit thankfully fell to the wayside a long time ago, but it’s kind of hard to judge whether level 25 is exceptional or not.

Time for assassin survivor in another world.
Anything over 15 is big league stuff, and Yajin is definitely higher than 19, and probably less than 25 (there's no running update in the manga). But given that Yajin's knuckles seem to deal pretty well with higher level enemies' faces, I guess Melgo is a risky opponent, but not massively more powerful. I don't know how he would compare to Gary, because I couldn't say if fishing counts as a valid combat skill...

Dex-chan lover
That world keeps making it clear Yajin isn't welcome in civilized society. 90% of the people he interacts with he ends up having to kill to survive. Wouldn't be all that strange to push that to 100% and skip the bullshit that happens in between meeting and getting betrayed/attacked.

Dex-chan lover
after all the shit he has got, he should have killed them all, the one that stole puppy would have shit his pants if he saw 3 corpses covered in their own blood

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that Argo proclaimed Yajin's level to be 25. Yajin clearly wasn't aware or hasn't been checking, because of the surprised internal monologue Yajin had. Does Argo have some sort of appraisal skill?

Users who are viewing this thread