Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - The Duel

Dex-chan lover
I came here to proclaim surprise at the note on page 666, and yet I get blasted sideways by a hilarious spoiler lmao

Power Uploader
That a fatality I wasn't expecting to see, victory that will stay in history of the village. :lul:
Thanks for translation!

On page 652, I think the translation should be:
"This happen probably because I've done it too much" -(sex)
"If the opponent turn into a mess, it will scare the villagers"
"That's why I didn't want to fight..."

It could be wrong. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I really think he should kill him. It's only going to invite trouble if he is alive. Especially since He might not get the chance to level up before he comes for revenege. And not like he can poison him again.

Dex-chan lover
This manga certainly has some issues with how it portrays fight scenes, feel like there's a lack of proper motion or impact in most fights, but you can't deny that it's still damn entertaining
If you go through the panels carefully, it's obvious that the artist is condensing the action down to the minimum possible drawings, and often just implies a lot of what's happening. But I agree, I think this is a graphical medium, and the action scenes could use a bit more room to breath.

On page 652, I think the translation should be:
"This happen probably because I've done it too much" -(sex)
"If the opponent turn into a mess, it will scare the villagers"
"That's why I didn't want to fight..."

It could be wrong. Thanks for the translation.
My original draft was something like
"If I fuck up someone too much"
for the first line. You might be right about it, it wasn't super clear to me who the subject was, but I think what I ended up with keeps the flow of the story well enough, so I won't correct it. Thanks for your comments though!

Dex-chan lover
Villager A: :O
Villager B: :O
Villager C: :O
Villager D: :O
Gojo: :O
Naruto: :O
Hercule: :O
Kuwabara: :O
Kaiji: :O
Me: :O
Villager E: 3==>

Will our hero finally have a place to stay? Will he has to run away again? Find out next on Otherworld Underhanded Karate Journey.

Dex-chan lover
Funny... but kind of anticlimactic. I was hoping to see some kind of breakthrough in his fighting technique. Is this the first serious fight where Yajin doesn't kill his opponent?
This hasn't really been the kind of series where the MC would get convenient power ups like that. If there's hard science fiction, then I guess this would be hard fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga certainly has some issues with how it portrays fight scenes, feel like there's a lack of proper motion or impact in most fights, but you can't deny that it's still damn entertaining
I'd actually say it's the opposite-- it's portraying the fight scenes way too well. Like, the kind where it's so realistically portrayed it loses any sense of dynamic interest

Users who are viewing this thread