Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - The Duel

Dex-chan lover
The strike to the gut, followed by all of the reactions, had me laughing so hard I teared up a bit. Bro just ended that man's entire life without taking it.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's because of the meds, but sooner or later, he's going to end up famous for his 'shit-inducing shove' lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah like, if you can put that in his drink just put a poison instead smh
To be fair if it was poison he still would have gotten an upset stomach. It was ingested, so the body will naturally try to flush it out. The question is was he too high level for it to kill him? Either way it got a desirable result.

Aggregator gang
Man, I tested that "tilt wrist to slip out of a wrist grab" and it actually seems to work somewhat well?!
Yeah, I was taught this in middle school self-defense. It’s because the grip between the thumb and your other fingers is a natural gap that is easy to break through, as opposed to literal solid flesh.

Dex-chan lover
I'd actually say it's the opposite-- it's portraying the fight scenes way too well. Like, the kind where it's so realistically portrayed it loses any sense of dynamic interest
I don't think there's anything wrong with the fight scenes. I like how it's different from reading say Gobin Slayer or One Punch Man.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was taught this in middle school self-defense. It’s because the grip between the thumb and your other fingers is a natural gap that is easy to break through, as opposed to literal solid flesh.
Taught to me too in middle school. Weird people does not know that. The best one is also getting out of duct tapes. It is actually a repeated combination of THIS. Having overcome this, I feel more confident.

The best middle school knowledge is to bobby pin a handcuff. Being careful also helps because every yank at the handcuff tightens it, like a zip lock.

Group Leader
Nah bro this another level of disrespect, if he survives he's gonna wish he were dead :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread