Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - The Duel

Dex-chan lover
Not only did he make baldie soil himself, but it was such a catastrophic dump that those watching from inside houses could tell.

No sympathy though, maybe next time don't steal a guy's little buddy and act like big boss swinging dick if you don't wanna get taken down some pegs.

Dex-chan lover
8dGK73T.jpg

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter, and for the practicall self-defence discussion. 🙂 (Why can't I find how to delete my earlier post, and why do my reply-comments on Android tend to get their formatting destroyed after a couple of seconds of staring at the editor?!?)

Last edited:
Supporter
Hmmm, I really think he should kill him. It's only going to invite trouble if he is alive. Especially since He might not get the chance to level up before he comes for revenege. And not like he can poison him again.

Then again, his goal is to get his pet-dragon back safely, and a coup-de-grace might jeopardise that.

Dex-chan lover
That kid saying, "it leaked" got me good.
LMAO
I guess solid shit don't come out of pants easily. Pants in the past are actually wide to allow shiting quickly.

Scholars in the past wore those hard to shit robes to make a face that they don't shit.

Dex-chan lover
Shit yourself NOW!
Thanks for the translation!
Command word: Shit yourself
This manga certainly has some issues with how it portrays fight scenes, feel like there's a lack of proper motion or impact in most fights, but you can't deny that it's still damn entertaining
I do have to agree, it seems to leave the imbetween fight scenes we are used to. But it is still interesting

Dex-chan lover
Wow that guy has just died a social death.
Dig hole then enter, don't get out until people forget this incident.

Users who are viewing this thread